Wednesday 15 January 2014

Top 10 Recipes of 2013



The Baking Bluenoser's 

Top 10 Recipes of 2013


This year I really flip-flopped about whether or not I'd post a "Top Recipes of 2013" or not. Since I got back from vacation almost a full week into the new year, I initially thought that the time for this sort of post had come and gone. As I reflected on the past year's worth of recipes, I remembered how many great foods I'd had the chance to make and taste and decided that it was just too good to pass up! 

So here it is! The top 10 most viewed recipes from the year 2013, plus a couple honorable mentions that are my personal favorites :)





 







There you have it! Those are the top 10 most viewed recipes from The Baking Bluenoser for the year 2013. These are the recipes that you readers have flocked to the most and have enjoyed seeing. While many of these recipes do fall into my top favorites, I do have a few honorable mentions that are my personal favorites but didn't make this list. In no particular order:







Well that's it! The best of 2013!

I hope you enjoy as many recipes in 2014 as you did in 2013 and thanks for reading. Keep checking back for new post regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment