Monday 24 June 2013

Sea Breeze


I am officially finished my first year of my Masters and am halfway finished my OT program! I am so happy to be finished. It has been a very long (and often times, very stressful) year and I definitely could use a break. I am also looking forward to going home for the first time since Christmas. I have been missing the East Coast very much!



I am obviously in the mood to celebrate, so I've decided to post this delicious summery drink for you! I will likely be celebrating with one (or more) of these tonight ;)

It might only be Monday, but for me, it's SUMMER TIME!


Sea Breeze
Prep Time: 2 mins      Yields 1 martini

Ingredients:
2 fl. oz vodka
3 fl. oz cranberry juice
3 fl. oz grapefruit juice
ice

Directions:
1) Pour vodka and both juices into a martini shaker filled with ice. Shake until well chilled.
2) Strain drink into your glass. Add ice if desired. Serve immediately.

(Recipe adapted from 500 Cocktails)

No comments:

Post a Comment