Sunday 26 February 2012

Welcome to my Blogging Adventure!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! 


Let me start by saying that making a blog is equal parts exciting and terrifying. I have never done anything remotely like this before but I figured I'd try my hand at it and see what was produced. Please bear with me and excuse my obvious shortcomings in blogging. I will be attempting to learn new blogging tricks and tips to work to improve my site...but these things take time!


I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Ellen and I am a true Bluenoser, born and raised (which means I grew up in Nova Scotia for those of you not in the know!). I started baking from a very early age, helping my mom and sister in the kitchen whenever I got the chance. My love (obsession) for baking quickly grew and I started trying new recipes and expanding my repertoire. I am currently a full time student so I am going to try and post new recipes and posts when I can but sometimes life gets in the way (though it sometimes surprises me how much "extra time" I can afford to put into baking/cooking!). I bake as a way to ease stress, find enjoyment, and often as a device of procrastination...


I started this blog as a way to share my experiences in the kitchen; the baking, the cooking, and also the disasters (I never said I was perfect!). People are often asking me for recipes that I make and I figured, what better way than to have them easily accessible here on the internet! 


So, I hope you can all find something you like here and I'm excited to share my culinary adventures with you! 


Wish me luck!


Ellen

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ellen I am sooo proud of you. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete